Monday, February 1, 2010
Joyful January!
January is over!
OMG! time flies reaaaallll quick.
Now its February. NS time. sigh~
I can't believe about 2 months have passed since i last took my A lvl.
Now, moving on to the nxt phase of my life. AAAAaaahhhhh!
Sometimes, i wished time could stop. Such tht all these wouldnt be happening.
I'll just be enjoying all those wonderful moments with friends and loved ones.
Hmmm....thts just a dream. Which could nvr happen. HAHAHAAH...time can't stop.
But still, i still have those wonderful memories which lasts forever...probably a better thing than stopping time:)
Being an adult isn't fun. Especially the adult fares! hahaha :p
I wonder how my results will turn out...for the better or worse?
Guess i just have to wait and find out!
So....in the meantime! I'll just enjoy to the fullest!
NS is coming and i bet thr are some ppl who cant wait to see me botak! hahaha
I can't wait too! :) (not tht i want to be botak but just curious on how I'll look)
OHOHOH! annnndddd yesterday went to eat seoul garden!! hahhaha
ALL YOU CAN EAT!
with valerie, edmond, emeline, soon hock, arini!
Talked and gossip abit. Then headed to get stuff and look arnd. Edmond and Hock were super retarded. hahhaha..tsktsktsk...guessed tht their work had driven them nuts.
Aft that we went to arini hse to have some fun. The girls did some homewrk while the rest....errr....did nth or random stuff...bored to the max! hahaha
Ate at her hse and ordered pizza! Took pics and stuff! :)
FUNFUNFUN!:)
-----------------------------------------------------------
|iwriteapostat| |5:10 PM|