blog*spot
blog*spot
blog*spot
blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
--> OOoooooOOLAlala


*me *


# ibrahim
# 18 yrs old
# 080891

*i'm feeling *

your mood here...you can get a mood from www.unkymoods.com

*wishlist *

:: iTouch ::
:: NDS Lite ::
:: Sony Camera ::
:: Free Time ::
:: Accepted to UNI ::

*fellow bloggers *

♥Childhood friends♥
:: Bhairavi ::
:: Raudah ::
:: Syazwani ::
♥BROS♥
:: Daniel Ong ::
:: Edmund Zee ::
:: Rohith ::
♥SYC10♥
:: Eugin ::
:: Geraldine ::
:: Rekha ::
♥Awesome Spastics♥
:: Mei Qi ::
:: Rebecca How ::
:: Yun Jia ::

*archives *

September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, July 25, 2010

A New Beginning

5 months has passed since I enlisted. From BMT to OCS. Now, the nxt 5 months will be at SOL. Totally different environment. Different thing yet again. Can I adapt? Well, only time will tell. It'll start off with the Brunei trip before my 1 wk break! I'll try to get stuff frm Brunei. Like snakes and lizards. Hahaha. Kidding!

Hoping to enjoy my block leave!! Enjoy greatly on a special day!!( Hint Hint)
Hahahaha.

Dunno if u're reading, but honestly, nothing beats having u to a/ c me on tht special day. No gifts and presents are necessary. Well, if u ask me what I want, I would say tht I wouldn't any presents. The best present is having people whom u care and love around u:)

-----------------------------------------------------------
|iwriteapostat| |7:29 PM|