Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday
Monday
Supposed to run on a bright national day morning with Meiqi. But I woke up late... At 10am! I thought I was bad when I found out meiqi woke up at 1pm!!! Hahahaha. Went out with Rohith and Edmund for lunch. Walked around hougang mall for awhile before I had to go and meet Meiqi for Salt. The movie wasn't so bad, spy shows. Interesting. But the ending could hv been better. Salt was running after escaping from the FBI, then the movie ended thr!!!! Omg. They're gonna have a second movie. Titled Pepper. Hahahaha
Tuesday
Another attempt to run in the mrng. Met up with Meiqi for run. But guess wht, it rained! No exercise for us. Head down to DTE macs. Saw this boy drinking with alot of straws attached together. After which, Meiqi stressed herself up. Nope. Not because of studying or guys. But because she couldn't decide whether to go home and change or not! Hahaha. Funny! Next was going to SR to see the YOG torch. Apparently we were the only gooondoooos who went back to SR. Met some of our teachers an friends. And mr lau avoided us!! Unacceptable! Thereafter, went to play pool with meiqi. Not bad. I think I improved in pool:)
Out of 4 games. Won 1! Hahahaha
Meet up with Valerie and we went for dinner!
Wednesday
Met up with meiqi n yunjia to watch street dance! Wwooohooo. Meiqi was almost late. Tsktsktsk. Met crystal thr too! Walked arnd daiso and yunjia insulted meiqi. Mwahaha. Asking her if she was a girl. Totally cnt do hands on stuff.
And thankfully they liked the gift frm Brunei:)
Awesome last few days of block leave!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
|iwriteapostat| |8:34 PM|